Jet skis waiting to head out to the wave

Flyboard: I want one of these

This is like a deleted scene from Waterworld. Keep watching – it gets better and better!


The modified jet ski is called a Flyboard. Read more about them here. Please move this to the top of the list of potential Christmas presents you were going to get for me.

Published by


Scuba diver, teacher, gadget man, racing driver, boat skipper, photographer, and collector of stray animals

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *