Become more confident in an emergency, and turn yourself into an invaluable dive buddy, by doing an EFR course. This course is a prerequisite for Rescue Diver.
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. And, you need these skills for the Rescue Diver course.
What You Learn in the EFR Primary and Secondary Care Courses:
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
I am also able to teach the following emergency care-related PADI Specialties:
- Care for children with AED (automated external defibrillator)
- Emergency Oxygen Provider
For SDI I teach the CPROX Administrator (combining CPR and emergency oxygen administration), CPR1st (CPR and first aid), and CPROX1st AED (CPR, emergency oxygen, first aid and the uses of an AED) courses.
Includes: Learning materials and certification
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Website contact: Emergency First Responder’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Subscribe to weekly newsletter’ type=’checkbox’ required=’0’/][contact-field label=’Message’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]